Buy high-quality carbon credits in Australia
Buy carbon credits from our portfolio of carbon projects in Australia and around the world.
In doing so you can help protect the planet and transform the lives of people in local communities who are actively involved in projects.
Our corporate solutions team can work with you to help you manage your carbon credit portfolio so you can align it with your:
- Regulatory obligations
- Brand and business objectives
- Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- ESG requirements
- Shareholder and stakeholder expectations
As a buyer of ACCUs in Australia and voluntary carbon credits internationally, we have unique skills and insights to be able to assist you in building your carbon offset portfolio.
Types of carbon credits
We have access to a range of carbon credits approved under Australian and international schemes, standards and methodologies. These include credits which comply with:
- Australian Government’s Climate Active Carbon Neutral Standard’s offsets integrity principles.
- Australian Carbon Credit Units (ACCUs) issued by the Clean Energy Regulator
- Verified Emissions Reductions (VERs) issued by Gold Standard
- Verified Carbon Units (VCUs) issued by the Verified Carbon Standard
- Certified Emissions Reductions (CERs) issued under the Clean Development Mechanism of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change.
This document was prepared for information purposes only. The information contained in the presentation, and any discussion arising from it, is of a general nature and does not have regard to the particular circumstances, investment objectives or needs of any specific recipient and as such is not intended to constitute investment advice nor a personal securities recommendation. Opinions expressed may change without notice. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the information is accurate at the time the document was prepared, VT Carbon Partners Pty Ltd (ABN 659 591 410) does not guarantee its accuracy, reliability or completeness nor does it undertake to correct any information subsequently found to be inaccurate. Past performance is not necessarily a good indicator of future performance. VT Carbon Partners Pty Ltd is an Authorised Representative (no. 001299742) of Australian Financial Services Licensees, Viridios Capital Pty Ltd (AFSL no. 521837) and Tribeca Investment Partners Pty Ltd (AFSL no. 239070).