An exceptional opportunity exists for the right individual to join our rapidly growing global company, focusing on the advisory and structuring of sustainable development assets, ESG facilitation, carbon project offset origination and asset management.
Reporting to the CEO of our asset management business, we are looking for a positive, enthusiastic individual who can interact with key industry participants within the global voluntary carbon markets. With proven skills in quantitative and qualitative analysis to form and present recommendations and points of view, the successful candidate will demonstrate highly numerate and communicative skills with a keen interest in ESG issues affecting global industries today.
The full-time role will be UK based, working from our offices in London.
We are positioned to be a leader in this ever-growing voluntary carbon market (30% per annum in the last 5 years). This is an outstanding opportunity to make a real contribution towards achieving a world with Net-Zero carbon emissions for future generations to come.
- Conduct carbon market and carbon industry analysis.
- Conduct competitor analysis.
- Identifying investment themes and market events and analysing their impact on potential investments and our portfolios.
- Analysing investment data and material to assist with the ongoing monitoring of investments.
- Work with the CEO and others on continuous enhancements to the investment process.
- Assisting and conducting investment analysis, research and due diligence contributing to the evolution of project frameworks.
- Assist in the preparation of marketing materials and fund documentation for prospective investors.
- Assisting the UK based general counsel with licensing requirements and relevant documentation.
- Assisting the CEO with all marketing efforts globally.
- Preparation of monthly reports for both the board and the investor group.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant professional experience involving financial investment or credit analytics and research.
- Proven experience in modelling and forecasting company cash flows and financial performance.
- A keen eye for attention to detail.
- Ability to create and manipulate pivot tables and work with large datasets.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously, self motivated and goal oriented.
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills.
- Technological aptitude and able to acquaint oneself with new software.
- Understanding of qualitative and quantitative risks.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with internal colleagues.
- Genuine interest in carbon markets and emission reduction.
- Tertiary qualifications in Finance, Commerce, Economics or membership of a professional accounting organisation would be highly considered.
- Full rights to work in the UK.
We offer attractive salaries, a creative work environment in an industry that has high growth potential and striving to make a different. Employees have an opportunity to be part of a truly global company with exposure to one of the most exciting and emerging marketplaces today.
Viridios Capital is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, or any other factor protected by federal, state, or local laws.