LONDON, UK. September 22, 2023: Viridios Group (“Viridios”) has once again featured well at the Environmental Finance Voluntary Carbon Market Rankings with its carbon credit data platform, VAI, being recognised as the Best Market Innovation and its trading arm, Viridios Capital runner up in the “Best Advisory” and “Best Trading” categories .
Now in their 14th year, the Rankings are one of the largest and most closely watched surveys of the world’s Voluntary Carbon Market with over 4,000 voters.
“Over the past four years we have built one of the world’s leading carbon market businesses, actively working with clients across the globe to mobilise positive action towards net-zero,” says Viridios Group CEO, Eddie Listorti.
“Our strong performance in these awards again this year is a great endorsement by the market and testament to the hard work, skill and innovation of our world leading team.”
The Viridios now has five operating divisions:
- Consulting: Through Pangolin Associates, we provide climate change consulting services ranging from net zero, science based targets and ESG to carbon offsetting management and advice.
- Origination: Investing in high quality technology and nature-based carbon projects.
- Corporate Solutions: Helping wholesale clients structure their offset programs inline with their net zero and compliance requirements.
- Asset Management: Providing wholesale investors with access to carbon as an asset class through individual managed accounts and the VT Carbon Fund.
- Data and Analytics: Through the VAI platform, Viridios AI’s provides carbon credit pricing, valuation and data.
“Looking ahead to the next 12 months, we’ll continue to expand our global reach and build out our service offering to help our clients engage with carbon markets and achieve their climate targets,” Listorti says.
“Importantly, the policy and methodology changes over the past year have laid the foundations for the growth across carbon markets. We believe these changes, and the ongoing integrity measures, will provide project developers and investors with greater confidence to invest in vital carbon removal and avoidance projects.”
Viridios Group CEO Eddie Listorti is available for interviews.
Contact: Tom Godfrey | +61 (0)419 313 101 | [email protected]
Viridios Group is a global carbon market consulting, origination, capital markets and asset management business focused on carbon markets, with a unique carbon credit SaaS pricing, valuation and project data platform. Its mission is to mobilise positive action towards net-zero and improve transparency in carbon markets to ensure the effective allocation of capital in carbon reduction projects.